Carrot And Applesauce Chewies – Homemade Dog Treats Recipe
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour, Or Any Other Flour That Your Pet Can Eat.
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Carrot
- 1 Cup Oatmeal (Old-fashioned)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Piece Egg Lightly Beaten
- Preheat Oven To 325° F
- Use Parchment Paper To Line 2 Baking Sheets Or Spray Non-stick Spray.
- Mix Flour And Baking Powder In A Medium Bowl.
- Mix Together Applesauce, Carrot, Oatmeal And Half The Flour Mixture In A Bowl.
- Mix The Flour Mixture On Low Speed. Add The Rest Of It Slowly.
- Dip The Eggs And Milk In The Batter.
- Mix At Medium Speed Until You Have A Well-combined Mixture.
- Place 2 Tablespoons Of The Mixture Onto A Baking Sheet. They Will Not Spread During Baking And They Will Remain In Their Scooped Form.
- Bake For 15 Minutes, Or Until The Outside Is Lightly Browned But The Inside Is Still Warm.
- Allow To Cool.
- You Can Freeze Or Keep In An Airtight Container Up To Five Days.
Can Dogs Eat Carrot?
Yes, Dog Can Eat Carrot. You Can Benefit Your Dog From Many Nutrients found in Carrot. Carrot provides antioxidants, essential vitamins, and minerals.
While it is suitable for your dog, it does not mean that it will be enough to feed your dog as a staple diet. Carrot can be a good source of fibre for dogs too.
Carrot is low in calories and fat. Carrot is healthy when fed in the right amount to the dog. Carrot has more fiber than other vegetables, so dogs that overeat carrots can develop gas problems.
Can Dogs Eat Apple Sauce?
Yes, Dog Can Eat Apple Sauce. Apple Sauce Can Be Healthy For Dog Diet. However, dogs should not be allowed to eat apple sauce high in sugar. There are many such sauces on the market that contain more sugar.
Apple Sauce in Market May Also Contains Artificial Preservatives, Thickeners Colors, And Flavors.
If you add more apple sauce than necessary, your dog may get an upset stomach. A Spoon Of Apple Sauce In Dog’s Daily Diet Is The Perfect Way To Feed The Dogs.
Check Our Pinterest