Carrot And Chedar Chewies (Homemade Dog Treats) Recipe
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt Unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Oatmeal (Old-fashioned)
- 1 Piece Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- Preheat Oven To 325° F
- Use Parchment Paper To Line 2 Baking Sheets Or Spray Non-stick Spray.
- Mix Flour, Baking Powder And Salt In A Medium Bowl.
- Mix Yogurt, Cheddar, Oatmeal, And Carrot In A Bowl. Add Half Of The Flour Mixture.
- Mix The Flour Mixture On Low Speed. Add The Rest Of It Slowly.
- Dip The Eggs And Broth In It.
- Mix At Medium Speed Until You Have A Well-combined Mixture.
- Take 1 Teaspoonfuls, And Roll It Into A Ball. Place On A Baking Sheet.
- Flatten Them With A Fork. They Will Puff Up A Bit During Baking. You Can Place Them Together On A Pan As They Won't Spread Too Much During Baking.
- Bake For 12 Minutes, Or Until The Outside Is Lightly Browned But The Inside Is Still Soft.
- Allow To Cool.
- You Can Either Keep It In The Refrigerator For A Few More Days Or Freeze It. *
Can Dogs Eat Cheddar?
Yes, dogs can eat Cheddar. Your dog can have cheese, including cottage cheese, Cheddar, mozzarella, and mozzarella. Cheese can cause gastric problems and digestion issues.
Moderation is essential because cheese can be as fattening and delicious as it is delicious. Cheddar is also rich in calcium and phosphorus. Before you give cheese to your dog, make sure they aren’t lactose-intolerant.
Can Dogs Eat Carrot?
Yes, Dog Can Eat Carrot. You Can Benefit Your Dog From Many Nutrients found in Carrot. Carrot provides antioxidants, essential vitamins, and minerals.
While it is suitable for your dog, it does not mean that it will be enough to feed your dog as a staple diet. Carrot can be a good source of fibre for dogs too.
Carrot is low in calories and fat. Carrot is healthy when fed in the right amount to the dog. Carrot has more fiber than other vegetables, so dogs that overeat carrots can develop gas problems.
Check Our Pinterest