Frozen Watermelon Blueberry Yogurt Bites Dog Treat Recipe
- Dog Treat Silicone Molds
- A High Powered Blender
- Pour Spatula
- 2 Chopped Seedless Watermelon
- 1/4 Blueberries
- 1 Plain Yogurt You Should Not Give Your Dog Yogurt Containing Xylitol. This Artificial Sweetener Is Often Found In Human Foods And Is Toxic To Dogs. Your Dog Should Only Be Fed Plain Yogurt Without Any Added Sugar.
- Measure The Ingredients.
- Blend The Watermelon In Your Blender.
- Place Yogurt In Each Mold.
- Add 1-3 Blueberries To Each Mold And Top The Yogurt.
- Slowly Pour The Blend Watermelon In Each Mold. Fill The Mold To The Top
- Place Molds In The Freezer For At Most Two Hours Until They Are Completely Frozen.
- Once Ready To Serve, Just Pop The Individual Treats Out Of Their Molds And Give Them To Your Dog!
Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
Dogs can eat watermelon. Dogs can eat watermelon, but only in moderate amounts. Although only a few watermelon seeds are okay, more than 2-3 can cause blockage in the dog’s digestive tract.
Watermelon has no cholesterol and is low in fat. It is also common in calories and sodium, making it a great treat food. Watermelon pulp contains 92% water, making it a good source of hydration.
Watermelon contains many nutrients, including Vitamins A, C, and Potassium. Watermelon is good for digestion because it contains fibre.
Check Our Pinterest