Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Dog Treats Recipe
- Silicon Ice Cube Tray
- 1 Cup All-natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Refined Coconut Oil
- Place Coconut Oil In A Saucepan On Medium Heat.
- Add in Peanut Butter And Cinnamon
- Continue Stirring Until The Mixture Is Well Combined.
- Take Out Of The Heat, Pour Into Silicone Mold Trays, And Let Cool In The Fridge Or Freezer Until Set
- Treat Your Pet Dog By Taking Out The Tray.
Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is okay for dogs. Peanut butter is an excellent treat for dogs if used in moderation. Peanut butter is high in Protein, Healthy Fats, Niacin, and Vitamin B. Too much peanut butter can lead to health problems such as pancreatitis.
Peanut Butter’s Healthy Fat content can cause your dog to gain weight, even though it is not meant.
Can Dogs Eat Coconut Oil?
Coconut Oil is safe for dogs. However, if the dog is given Coconut Oil in excess, they can face some potential reaction or digestive risks. Avoid offering Coconut Oil to a dog suffering from pancreatitis.
Excess oil can also increase your dog’s body weight. Coconut Oil can cause allergic reactions in some dogs, so starting with a small amount is best. Allergic reactions can also cause an upset stomach and Iching. Diarrhea can also occur if offered too much oil.
Check Our Pinterest