Ruff, Ruf Truffles: Pumpkin And Peanut Butter Dog Treats Recipe
- 2 Cups Old-fashioneCupsd Oats
- 1/3 Cup Finely Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut Split
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Place 1/3 Cup Coconut In A Bowl. When Done, Roll The Truffles In It.
- Place The Coconut, Peanut Butter And Pumpkin In A Bowl With A Multi-purpose Blade.
- After Pulsing A Few Times For About 30 Seconds, Run On High.
- Scrape The Mixture Down.
- For Another 30 Seconds, Run On High.
- Continue This Process Until You Get A Crumbly Texture.
- Take 1-tablespoon Portions And Press Into Your Palms. Roll Into A Ball, Then Press Into The Reserved Coconut.
- Keep In The Refrigerator
Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is okay for dogs. Peanut butter is an excellent treat for dogs if used in moderation. Peanut butter is high in Protein, Healthy Fats, Niacin, and Vitamin B. Too much peanut butter can lead to health problems such as pancreatitis.
Peanut Butter’s Healthy Fat content can cause your dog to gain weight, even though it is not meant.
Can Dogs Eat Pumpkins?
Dogs can eat pumpkins. Pumpkin is low in calories, and you can give pumpkin to dogs with diarrhea and constipation. The pumpkin is high in Potassium and Vitamin C. Vitamin C, Carotenoids, and Antioxidant Beta Carotene.
The pumpkin also contains a lower amount of sodium, B-Complex vitamins, and calcium. You can use it as a fat substitute when making Dog Treats.
Check Our Pinterest